1 on 1 Mentorship Program
Top Fund Project
Become A Partner
1 on 1 Mentorship Program
Top Fund Project
Become A Partner
ONLINE CONSULTING CONTRACT
Please fill out the below, signing your name at the bottom, then make payment for your membership.
is made this 28/10/2021, by and between
(hereinafter referred to as the "Client") and Justin Giles member of GHI Capital LLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Consultant").
the parties agree to the terms as follows:
TERM OF AGREEMENT
1. Consultant shall provide his online services to Client for a period not to exceed one (1) year commencing on date this Contract was duly entered into, and terminate 12 months after binding agreement date of this agreement.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
2. Consultant represents that he is duly licensed as a Real Estate Broker in the state of Georgia and has the necessary qualifications, experience and the ability to properly perform the Services being sought. 3. During the period of this Contract, Consultant shall provide online real estate investing and strategy consulting services to the Client. These services shall include but are not limited to: methods of real estate investing, marketing strategies, finding and structuring deals, and any other pertinent tools and resources Client may need to finalized his/her real estate deals. Consultant shall be solely responsible for determining the method, details and means of performing said Services.
4. As consideration for the Services provided by Consultant, Client shall pay a
consulting fee in the total sum of
to GHI Capital, LLC (parent company of Real Estate Gurus Inc.) All payments to Consultant shall be made payable in cash, cashiers check and/or via Bank deposit or any major credit card. All checks should be made payable to GHI Capital LLC. Banking information will be provided upon request.
5. Confidential information includes but is not limited to: data, information, process, or business contacts related to the business of the Consultant. This information would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Consultant and is not generally known and where the release of that information would reasonably cause harm to the Consultant. 6. The Client agrees that he/she will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any confidential information which the Consultant has provided, except as authorized by the Consultant or as required by law.The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Contract and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement. 7. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Consultant to the Client under this Contract is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Contract. The information provided to Client by Consultant in the process is for Client only. This information shall not be shared with the public for any reason. 8. In the event of a breach of the aforementioned Non-Disclosure clause, GHI Capital reserves the right to bring a claim for damages against Client.
9. This Contract is not binding until both Consultant and Client endorses it by placing their signatures on the dotted lines.Additionally, any changes to said Contract, must be in writing signed by both Consultant and Client. An oral agreement to this contract is not binding. 10. Furthermore, if any clause in this Contract is found to be invalid, the remainder of the Contract shall remain in force.
11. Notwithstanding any other term of this Contract, Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Consultant, GHI Capital LLC, Real Estate Gurus, its staff, employees and agents (the “Indemnitees”), against any claim, liability, cost, damage, deficiency, loss, expense or obligation of any kind or nature, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs and expenses of litigation incurred by or imposed upon the Indemnitees or any one of them in connection with any claims, suits, actions, demands or judgments arising out of this Contract (including, but not limited to, actions in the form of tort, warranty, or strict liability).
12. This Contract will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia.
13. Real Estate Gurus, is a Brokerage Firm and is a separate company from GHI Capital. In the event, Client wishes to retain the services of Real Estate Gurus to list or purchase a house, there will be separate fees associated with said transaction including but not limited to; Agent commissions. 14. Manager of GHI Capital, is not a General Contractor, hence, Clients are encouraged to use Contractors of their choice. Additionally, Consultant, GHI Capital or its affiliates, staff, employees or its agents, shall not be held responsible for work and/or services performed by Contractors.
ONE ON ONE CONSULTING CREDIT
15. Client shall receive a credit of $5000 towards price of the one on one consulting program if they apply and are accepted.
16. Client shall not, at any time during the Term of this Contract or thereafter, make statements or representations, or otherwise communicate, directly or indirectly, in writing, orally, or otherwise, or take any action which may, directly or indirectly, disparage GHI Capital LLC, Real Estate Gurus or its affiliates, staff, employees or its agents.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
French Southern Territories
Heard and McDonald Islands
Isle of Man
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Minor Outlying Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna